Established in the early 1980s, ILGs, the Department of Labor’s #OFCCP and #EEO work tirelessly to develop positive partnerships to achieve affirmative action and equal opportunity goals for the federal contract community in business, education and industry.
There have been important regulations over the years pertaining to affirmative action and equal opportunity in the workplace. They include the following:
· In 1941 President Franklin Roosevelt issued Executive Order 8802 which banned racial discrimination in any defense industry receiving federal contracts.
· In 1949 desegregation of the United States Armed Forces.
· In 1965 President Johnson issued Executive Order 11246 which required federal contractors to take affirmative action to employ women and minorities.
SourceCast, a leader in providing diversity hiring services announces DirectSource, a diversity sourcing portal at the ILG National Conference. Employers can build a diversity pipeline of pre-qualified candidates to include: veterans, IWDs, women and minorities through a DirectSource referral system. Turbocharge your diversity hiring initiatives using DirectSource today.
· Expand recruiter efficiency using proprietary top talent diversity matching technology
· Remove inadvertent bias by employing the double-blind sourcing process
· Spend less time and money sourcing for qualified talent
· Spend less time reviewing resumes for unqualified candidates
· 100% VEVRAA compliance success rate
We’re at Booth #804 to explain how we have worked with the nation’s top employers delivering 30 million jobs to the largest diversity talent source network nationwide. Stop by and let us show you how we can partner with your #business to improve your company’s #diversity, #veteran, #minority hiring. #HappiestILGonEarth